Our Commitment to Privacy
If you are accessing, using or browsing the site on behalf of an individual other than yourself, which may be either a natural person or an entity other than yourself:
- You represent, warrant and covenant that you are at least age 18;
- You represent, warrant and covenant that you are authorized to engage in the activities that you conduct within the site on behalf of that person or entity other than yourself, which by way of illustration but not limitation includes the submission and receipt of any and all personal information on behalf of that person or entity other than yourself;
- You agree that we can rely on your representation that you are authorized to engage in the activities that you conduct within the site on behalf of that natural person or entity other than yourself; and
What Personal Information does Quigler collect?
Quigler collects or may collect several types of Personal Information: personally identifying information that cannot be traced back to you and personally identifying information that can be traced back to you.
You can access and browse the site at any time without providing Personal Information that can be traced back to you.
To use some of its services and access certain areas of the site, you must provide Personal Information that can be traced back to you, such as full name, street address and zip code, telephone number, e-mail. We collect this Personal Information that you voluntarily provide through the use of on-line data entry, survey, product purchase and registration forms. Quigler gathers most of this Personal Information from you during an initial voluntary user registration process for the site. Quigler also occasionally asks you for Personal Information at other times, including when you complete optional survey forms, fill out optional contact forms for additional information on particular products and services or use a particular service. Accordingly, you can determine to a large extent what Personal Information you wish to submit on a voluntary basis to Quigler.
When you visit the site, Quigler may also automatically collect data with cookies, and similar technology including Personal Information about your use of the site. This Personal Information cannot be traced back to you. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser software on your computer’s hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. Quigler also automatically collects the location of your computer on the Internet, known as your Internet protocol address (“IP Address”), when you visit the site.
What about the collection of Personal Information from children?
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the site. If Quigler learns that it has received any Personal Information from anyone who is not at least age 18, we will delete that information from Quigler’ database.
Why does Quigler need your Personal Information?
What should you know about “cookies”?
To learn more about cookies, please visit http://allaboutcookies.org/. Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, if you prefer, you may decline the placement of a cookie on your hard drive by using the appropriate feature(s) of your web browser software (if available) to delete the cookie. But you should understand that certain areas within this site may not function properly if the web browser will not accept cookies.
Does Quigler disclose your Personal Information to third parties?
- With respect to obtaining certain products and/or services from this site, Quigler may disclose to a third party your Personal Information that we gather from you during an initial voluntary user registration process for the site (“Registration Information”); as a result, you do not have to enter your Registration Information more than once. Quigler may also disclose your Registration Information to certain third parties in connection with various programs and tools created and administered by third parties that are included in the site as an additional service to users. The use of your Registration Information by these third party programs is described below in the “What about information you enter into third party programs included in the site?” section.
- We may provide your Registration Information to our marketing partners with whom you have explicitly authorized us to share this information, and whose offers you have elected to receive via electronic delivery, telemarketing and direct mail.
Additionally, we may employ other third parties to perform services or functions on our behalf in order to improve our site, merchandising, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services, or to facilitate e-commerce transactions, including processing orders placed by credit card. Those third parties may include authorized contractors, consultants and other companies working with us (collectively, “Agents”). These Agents only have access to your Personal Information as needed to perform their functions, and they may not use any of our Personal Information for any other purpose than providing or improving Quigler’ services and offerings.
- Quigler also reserves the right to share or transfer your Registration Information or other Personal Information as we determine in our sole discretion to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances: to comply with a legal requirement; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations or those of any affiliate of Quigler; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of any affiliate of Quigler, you or others; to disclose any activities or information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; in connection with an investigation of fraud, for the administration of justice, intellectual property infringements or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; in cooperation with various law enforcement inquiries; to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit our damages; and/or in emergency situations.
- Quigler discloses Personal Information to third parties or advertisers in aggregate form, that is, in a manner that cannot be traced back to you. For example, Quigler might tell an advertiser how many males between 20 and 30 years in age have visited the site over a period of time.
What does Quigler do to keep your Personal Information secure?
On this site and within Quigler, we seek to use appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to reasonably safeguard your Personal Information under our control from unauthorized use, release or access. For example, Quigler grants access to any stored Personal Information only to authorized personnel
Please be advised, however, that although Quigler has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for its users, the confidentiality and security of any communication or material transmitted to or from Quigler via this site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure at any time. When disclosing any Personal Information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. Accordingly, you should consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information that you would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that your use of the Internet and this site is solely at your risk. You, alone, are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy for all your Personal Information. Quigler has no responsibility or liability to anyone for the security of your protected information or any of your Personal Information transmitted via the Internet. Quigler urges all of its users to be careful and responsible whenever they are on-line.
If You have any reason to believe that your interaction with Quigler through this site is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of this problem as described in the “Further questions or comments?” section below.
What should you know about external web sites?
Can you opt-out of Quigler’ use and disclosure of your Personal Information?
- from receiving future marketing-related e-mails from Quigler by clicking on the “opt-out” link in any e-mail sent to you by Quigler.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, Quigler will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with whom we have already shared your Personal Information as of the date of your opt-out request. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, Quigler may still send administrative messages to you. You cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages from Quigler.
Do you have the ability to access, change or remove your Personal Information?
At any time, you may contact Quigler via e-mail to request:
- A summary of any of your Personal Information retained by Quigler;
- A change to the your Personal Information maintained by Quigler; or
- Removal of your Personal Information from Quigler’ database.
You should send your request to info@Quigler.com. In the event Quigler receives such a request, Quigler may require you to confirm or verify any change to your Personal Information.
How to distinguish between advertisements and editorial content?
Quigler believes that it is important for you to easily differentiate between advertising and independent, editorial content on the site; thus, Quigler has developed an Advertising Policy that explains Quigler’ approach to ensure that the advertising you see on the site has no influence on the quality, accuracy or selection of editorial content that Quigler provides. Quigler clearly identifies all advertising on the Site. When Quigler speaks of “advertising” or “advertisements,” it refers to all forms of advertising, sponsorships and promotions for which Quigler receives compensation. Quigler has established guidelines on how it labels advertising so that you will know what is an advertisement and what is editorial content. Quigler uses clear and consistent language and visual cues or descriptors to distinguish advertising from editorial content.
- The phrases “Provided By” and “Sponsored By” are used to identify content that is created or influenced by an advertiser. Quigler identifies advertiser-influenced content as “Provided By” or “Sponsored By” advertising so that you can distinguish such content from editorially independent content for which Quigler has sole editorial control. You can recognize advertiser-influenced content on the site by use of the “Provided By” or “Sponsored By” label and the name of the advertiser that appears in the sponsored content.
What about information you enter into third party programs included in Quigler’ site?
Further questions or comments?
Date last updated: November 27, 2017