Notice of Non-Discrimination
Quigler, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Quigler, Inc does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
If you believe that Quigler, Inc. has discriminated on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, D.C. 20201 or call 1-800-368-1019 or 1-800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/indes.html.
You can also contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development using the Housing Discrimination Complaint Form.
You can download it, complete and return or complete online and submit, or you may write HUD a letter, or telephone the HUD Office nearest you. There are four ways to file a complaint with HUD:
- File a complaint now using HUD’s online form.
- Call toll free 1-800-669-9777.
- Read, complete and mail the following form to the address below
- You can write HUD a letter with:
- a. Your name and address
- b. The name and address of the person or entity your complaint is about
- c. The address where you are currently living.
- d. A short description of your complaint.
Mail to: Fair Housing Hub
- U.S. Dept of Housing and Urban Development
- 801 Cheery Street, 27th floor
- P.O. Box 2905
ForthWorth, TX 76113-2905
If you are disabled HUD also provides:
toll freeTTY phone for the hearing impaired: 1-800-927-9275
- Tapes and braille materials
- Assistance in reading and completing forms